Admission application forms will be available online from Friday, January 8, 2021 for admissions to AY 2021-22.
Admissions open from Nursery to Gr. IX (ICSE) subject to availability of seats.
||9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
|Grade I to X
||8.15 a.m. to 2.25 p.m.
Registration charges for application form [non-refundable] are Rs.2,000/- to be paid online [charges may be applicable in case of debit card / Net Banking / UPI]. Purchase of admission form / registration doesn’t confirm the admission or reserve the seat for your ward. Please refer to the Application Guide for all the necessary information.
ELIGIBILITY for Pre-primary Section & Gr.I: Age Limit will be strictly adhered to.
||October 1, 2017 to December 31, 2018
||October 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017
||October 1, 2015 to December 31, 2016
||October 1, 2014 to December 31, 2015
Check list of required documents to be scanned and uploaded with the application form
1. Attested copy of Birth Certificate, last year’s report card.
2. Attested copy of students Aadhar Card (Government Requirement – Mandatory).
3. Carry along a copy of Residential proof and a copy of Passport / Visa of the student (For Foreign Nationals), Passport size 2 recent photographs (Student) & one family photograph when you visit school for interaction / written assessment [from Grade VII onwards].
4. Submit Health Information Form – Mandatory requirement – you will receive after completion of registration on your registered email id and to be submitted at the time of interaction/assessment.
• Application forms and uploaded documents will be screened, incomplete forms/invalid documents will not be accepted. Student interaction will be scheduled subject to submission of proper application forms and valid documents.
• Interaction date and timings will be emailed. Written assessment will be scheduled from Grade VII onwards.
• All the uploaded documents to be carried along & to be submitted to school at the time of interaction/assessment.
• Post interaction/assessment, details of confirmed admission & payment details will be informed via email. Payment must be done within 2 working days from the date of receipt of email else the admission stands cancelled. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Online classes / physical school classes will be scheduled based on the directives of the Government/Education department and is subject to change in case of any emergency/Pandemic/Natural calamities etc. Indemnity form to be submitted by parent with the ongoing pandemic situation.
• Pre-primary section [Nursery to Sr.kg] 75% attendance is mandatory for promotion to next grade.
• Gr. I to Gr. IX – 85% attendance is mandatory for promotion to next grade.
• Cafeteria: Nursery students will have to get food from home [No Cafeteria services]. Jr.kg to Gr. X cafeteria service is available on request and is an optional facility, details will be mailed separately.
• Uniforms/Books/Transportation: Separate circular will be e-mailed for the collection of Uniforms and books. Transport facility is available on request and optional facility, details will be communicated on a later date.