NURSERY section [Proposed ICSE] Admissions for Academic Year 2018 – 2019
1. Nursery Forms & Brochures will be made available in the School Office from Monday, 8 th January 2018 to Friday, 12 th January 2018 ONLY between 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
2. Admission Brochure fees is Rs. 1,000/- to be paid in cash. Kindly get exact change. Purchase of brochure doesn't confirm the admission or reservation of seat for your ward. For all the necessary information kindly refer to the Brochure booklet and Application Guide.
ELIGIBILITY: Children born on or before 30 th September, 2015. Age Limit will be strictly adhered to. Students who are OVERAGE or UNDERAGE for the class will not be considered.
Submission of the DULY filled Form along with the required documents as mentioned below must be done on the same day, of the Form collection, between 3:45 PM to 5:15 PM only.
Check list of required documents
1. Original Admission Form (Available in the admission brochure kit)
2. Attested copy of Birth Certificate
3. Attested copy of Residential Proof
4. Attested copy of Passport / Visa of the student (For Foreign Nationals)
5. Attested copy of students Aadhar Card (Government Requirement – Mandatory)
6. Passport size 2 recent photographs (Students) & family photograph
7. Health Information Form – Mandatory requirement
* No Admissions will be considered until all requirements are fully met. Incomplete forms and / or incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
1. You will be given appointment for interaction if you submit the application form only on the same day. Forms will not be accepted on the following day.
2. Details of confirmed admission & payment details will be displayed on Monday, 22 nd January, 2018. Payment must be done on or before Wednesday, 24 th January, 2018 else your admission stands cancelled. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. For Pre-primary section [Nursery to Sr.kg] 75% attendance is mandatory for promotion to next class.
2. Cafeteria: Nursery students will have to get food from home [No Cafeteria services].
4. Uniforms and Books: Uniforms to be purchased after the confirmation of the admission. Separate circular will be e-mailed for the collection of books.
5. Transportation: Transport fees are as per the area and amount once paid is nonrefundable and cannot be adjusted against any other fees.
Kindly do not visit the school directly for any further enquiries.